Sunday, January 28, 2007

Babies in R movie theaters

babies in R rated movies

Just a quick post. I just got back from seeing the movie "Letters from Iwojima" I liked the movie a lot better than I thought I would have. I would have liked it even better except for two things.

One- Some brain dead parents brought there 6 months old baby to the movie. Not just one baby but two. Now why in hell would you do that!? You inconsiderate assholes! Why to you bring a infant to a loud bloody war movie! You cheap fucking bastards get a fucking baby sitter!! Better yet don't breed and pay out of your own pocket for everyones movie you just ruined for everyone when your kids started screaming at the first loud noise. Again this is a war movie dumb asses!! We banned smoking from public places for everyones health and comfort. I say we ban small kids from such movies till they are over ar at 5 years of age. Support your local young teenage girls and hire them as a baby sitter you ingnorant self centered twats!

Two- Don't come in late to a movie sit down next to someone and start sneezing and coughing on the persons drink for five minutes (I wish I was kidding about the five minutes). Then precede to eat popcorn like a cow. Chew with your mouth shut!! I do not want to hear or see the food in your mouth!!!. And please do not pull your phone out and start playing with it! The light is distracting and so is the noise. (And no sadly he was not turning it off he left it on.)

Personally if these people with no common sense don't wake up I hope no one minds when I stand and loudly tell them to show respect for the other paying movie goe'rs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home